Friday, February 15, 2008

KaWan nye pasal.






Erm, I was waiting to type my next entry this Saturday right after Newcastle beat Man U, but since I was requested to post one I'll just do so; I don't have a habit of disappointing my audience. I don't really have much to blog about right now, so I'll just put some random stuff, and answer to the comments directed at myself on my tagboard. I wanted to post an entry, 'Top 10 worse quotes from blogs anywhere', but this is friendship's day, so I don't want any hostilities. Soon there'll be such an entry though. Haha.


Have been busy with school this week, and the mods seem damn tough. I'm considering not to register for one of the mod's exams; this is possible here as you can register for as many mods as possible, yet choose not to register for its exams. Erm, classes here are a bit free-for-all; students will just interrupt lecturers with their comments or questions, without raising their hands first or what, regardless whether it is lecture or tutorial. Too bad Econs is rather technical and there isn't too much room for debate; I'm sure the humanities modules' tutorials are really really fun.


And regarding my tagboard; to my sis, I might not be meeting the 'bro' soon, so you just hafta wait first! If your future is in Amsterdam, then hmm, I guess it's your good luck. =) To Badrul, kau jgn mcm2 eh. To Sulaiman Akhlaken and Razif and trueblu2hu, I have a strong hunch that you're actually the same person. Haha. And to Gad, these pics are due to your request.


I've been to a blog whereby the blogger was expressing sadness that she didn't celebrate Valentine's Day. I'm sure there are many people out there who feel the same. Well, all I can say is, for those without anyone at the moment, don't fret; the right person will come along, good things come to those who wait. But there must be effort of course! Haha. And for those whose partners don't celebrate Valentine's day, please respect their choice, because their reasons are valid. And anyway it's only 1 day, there's nothing really special in a day. It's the person that makes a day special. =) And for these partners, remember that V-day is also Friendship's day, I don't think there's anything wrong in celebrating friendship's day right? Haha. My way to get around this situation. Oh well. And for those couples who are fighting even on this very day, don't bother yourself with the relationship anymore; don't waste your time.


Anyway, I had forgotten it was V-day today while I was at school; there was nothing whatsoever that suggested it was V-day. Quite amazing; in NUS it's a great deal, in Singapore in general actually. Funny how we are more westernised than the Westerners themselves. Well, I'll leave that to the sociology people to further discuss.


Some of you would already know of 'matchmaking agency' that I've set up; too bad it will be slightly inactive for the next 5 months. But you could still use this blog as a channel to hook up; I'll more than welcome such actions.


And oh, for those who are hell-bent on pursuing a political or religious cause, you can use this blog as well, as a channel to express your views. People at this blog are people who 'hormati perbezaan pendapat.'


Till Saturday then, when Newcastle kicks Man U's ass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, oki this I must comment! Ladies who are single out there, I'm sure you feel sad when you see other ladies with bf/flowers/choc etc. Well, don't be. For all you know these guys won't even rem your bday after marriage. A true guy is one who takes good care of your feelings every day! And sometimes, some guys are better off just as frens! So let's celeb frenship day instead! Hmm....I really hope you can find one for me too ;-) hint: 'Billionaire', 'Millionaire' or 'No Air' =)Haha, anyway marriage is made in Heaven! My Guardian Angel is still searching the right one for me! ....'would u know my name...if I saw u in heaven'........haha this blog touch my heart ah ;-)

Walid said...

Haha...Thanks Princess Jasmine. Erm, do u mind identifying yourself? Coz then it'll be easier for me to find your Prince Charming for you! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Well, you don't need to know me coz you are 'genie in a bottle' ;-)I know who you are & when you have met my 'Aladdin' you will know where to find me. Just ask my Aladdin to rub the lamp & he'll meet me. As for now........Princess Jasmine needs her beauty sleep =)
Till we meet again my dear Genie!

Walid said...

Haha...Hmm, this is quite a task finding someone for you when I dunno who you are. But it's ok. I think I can manage.=) Just have to get a huge database of guys first. Hehe.