Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Unexpected visitors.

Yesterday was quite a sad day; Jerome went back home. It was really a sombre occasion; me sending him off. It was all the more sad beacuse of the simple reason that I don't know if i would ever get to see him again. You know how it goes in uni, you make many new acquaintances, but very few new friends. He has been a real friend, one of, if not the closest one I've had here. I just pray that I get to see him again in the near future.

Shortly after the depressing moment, Haikal called me. He said Sarah (Noor, student council, and for sekapur sireh, Sarah kita, is in Holland and that she was trying to contact me. I immediately called her up and she told me she was on a Euro tour with her 3 friends (Izyean, Diana and Yanti), and that she was coming to Amsterdam in a couple of hours! I was pleasantly surprised, and I went to meet them. Was really happy i got to meet them. They did ask me to bring them to the red light district, though Sarah was very reluctant to go there. Haha.

Here's a pic, as "evidence" that they actually did go there. Haha. I'm in the midst of studying for my exams, so this is just a very short entry, to tell you guys about these 2 significant incidents.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WALID! (: how are you!!!
WHY is your tag board disabled? hmmm...anyway, thanks for the call. pleasant surprise (: cant wait for u to come homeeeeeeeee!!

omg...i saw the shirt. do u think they still have it? AHHH ahhaha i actually love it. walid...favour can? if they have the good girl bad girl shirt get it for me? ill pay u back double! :)
tc whatever your doing..hope things are great. dont burn urself too much.
OMG. so long!
bella was here

Anonymous said...

btw...my blogs updated liao..with sensible stuff thats actually readable. (:

bella

Anonymous said...

Why are they all covered up? Scared ppl notice them? hahaha........

Walid said...

Haha, yup2, they didn't want people to know that they are wearing tudung. Hehe.

Walid said...

Bella! Finally you have come back to my blog (shades of The Rock there). Anyway, okay2, i'll go read your blog when i have the time. And are u for real? As in, u want that shirt eh?

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't forget the 'daun anggur' boxers & magnet 'pinggan'! Bella....I think you'll love the magnet 'pinggan' more than the t-shirt ;-)

Walid said...

Magnet? Oh now that you reminded me, i have to get 1 of each for De Stern's wife, Ustad Patri and Sharman. Kesian dorang.