Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Surprises.

On the 16th, last week, i received a call at about 6am from Haikal (Sekapur Sireh, MS pres, Wak, where's the bus-stop), telling me to wake up. All the vulgarities i knew were at the tip of my tongue, waiting to be unleashed as it was after all 6am! But before I could do that, he told me he was at the airport in Amsterdam! I was pretty shocked, and in disbelief, it took me a while to comprehend what was going on. I quickly rushed to the airport, though throughout the journey I was a bit sceptical that he was really here. But indeed, he was. I was so damn happy, you cannot imagine. I asked why he didn't tell me he was coming, he said he wanted it to be a surprise. Well, it was a pleasant surprise indeed.

After that, we went back to my place, and after some hasty planning, we managed to book a few flights and bus rides around Europe. We eventually went to Brussels, Porto and Madrid. It was pretty awesome. Pictures, when i get back. We planned the trip such that we were in Porto for the Portugal game, and in Madird for the Spain game. And i can tell you, what we experienced in Madrid after Spain won, was just amazing, In all likelihood, we won't get to experience it ever again.

Speaking of surprises, it was a bit of a surprise that Holland didn't make it through, but at the same time, it wasn't too great a surprise. Holland always promises so much, but deliver so so little. Enough said.

I still have to bring Haikal around Amsterdam, so I cannot write too much. That's all for now. Have a nice day!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haikal! Should have bought another tix for me as bday gift!

Anonymous said...

From Syha:
WAHHHHH....Haikal is with you in Amsterdam???? Bestnyer.....

From Syha & Jen:
WAHHHH....tak ajak sehhhh....oh lemme guess...haikal wants some ALONE time with you eh waliddddd.... ;P

Anonymous said...

lid, tmr morning if you hear someone knocking your door, it's not jerome, its me. BTW, What's your room no. again?

Walid said...

To Jen and Syha:

Hahahaha...He didn't ajak u all ah? But i told Syha to ajak Jen here oredi what, dia yang tanak!

To Mas:

Eh,asal ade orang tgh ketuk pintu aku ni sekarang?

mypersonalbrand said...

HAHAH! Best nyer korang!

walid yang dapat surprise, aku yang terharu pat sini.

gad_ash said...

oh, no wonder... i was wondering where haikal disappeared to. suddenly hilang, tak tau ke mane.

now i know he's in amsterdam.

nvr even tell me. hrmph.

merajuk ah...

Anonymous said...

HAIKAL!!!

Anonymous said...

oh lid! check out WWE draft!! its totally shaken things up sak!!

*tak yah post comment ni lid

Walid said...

To Gad:

Dah dah, jangan nak merepek. Die dah bilang kau pe.

To Syarifah:

Haha, terharu eh? Asal sak?

To Bad:

Triple H on smackdown? Wooooo! But asal Undertaker tak datang balik eh?

Anonymous said...

Eh kita tgh in the spirit of euro ni jgn berbual pasal non-sports or drama nye benda ah... hahaha. who agrees with me give me a hell yeah!!!

*post comment ni lid

Walid said...

Non-sports or drama? But i wasnt talking about Indiana Jones what....

Anonymous said...

ah takmo bebual pasal bola atau non-sports or drama.. ni post bebual pasal haikal pegi amsterdam. takde kene-mengene ngan Euro atau WWE.

*sembarang ah kau nak post comment ni atau tak lid

Walid said...

Sports ke drama ke bola tak penting lah, yang penting its entertaining.

*Aku rasa aku nak post ah ni comment*

mypersonalbrand said...

asal terharu??

mesti ah! macam drama "teman sejati gila babs punya" episode. itu title, aku buat, sebab aku nak lawan dengan suria punya show yang title dia, "Yazid Pakai Lampin". walid, amsterdam CONFIRM tak dapat ini show.

Anonymous said...

oh haikal...kau cakap pegi meeting pegi meeting..rupa-rupanya gi holland eh..pelan2 pelan2....

Anonymous said...

Sejati! Itu yang kau ucapkan...bila janji ku genggam.......bagai pohon...Kemboja! (I hope I got my lyrics right!)So lucky u! N your frens are all so sweet & nice.........Hmm.....maybe I should start to do Masters overseas & see if my frens are as 'sejati' as yours........hehe ;-)

eusof said...

Sweet and lovely peeps...!

Truly admirable...!

My salutes to walid and his friends and family.

Anonymous said...

helo brudder..apa story ni skarang? senyap je...

Walid said...

Seri ah brudder, busy ah. Sekarang jugak aku tulis 1 entry. Ka-Wan Nye pasal.