Monday, May 26, 2008

The End?

My family is here! Alhamdulillaah! Wohoo! I can't remember being as excited as i was at the airport last week, waiting for my family. It was a good feeling. Hehe. It's just so damn nice to see them again. For the pictures, it will be uploaded on Facebook; i shall inform you guys when it's available.

Pardon me for my few (and short) entries these few days; it's family time.=)

I do still go for classes, so i meet up with my fam after school. I've brought them to my place and introduced them to my friends too.

Oh we spent the weekend in Paris. It was brilliant. The Eifel Tower looks a bit ugly in the day, but redeemed itself at night! Haha. This is due to the lighting and all. It was truly magnificent (at night), and a romantic place (at night). One guy in Paris was so damn impressed by my brother's command of the language. I must say i felt immensely proud, silently of course. I won't tell him that because he will gloat non-stop! Haha. And i can afford to put this inside my entry only because he doesn't read my blog!

And, my brother's ability to speak Arabic had never been more useful. In Paris, the Muslims mostly spoke French and Arabic only, hence to find halal food places, we mostly relied on my brother. Even in Amsterdam, he put this ability of his to good use, though most people here do speak English.

As for Man U winning the Champs League, it signals the end of my blog. However, i have a request directed to the Man U fans who patronise my blog; 2 in particular, my trueblu2 friends, Ashraf and Badrul. If you all were to be kind enough to let me have this blog until i get back to Singapore, i would appreciate it. If not, then this would be my second last entry, before i wrap up with a final one.

I hate John Terry.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lid, kita orang Islam kena give and take..so this time i give u the chance ah..

Anonymous said...

lid, aku tak kisah lah..takkan bola nyer pasal kawan jadi lawan..aku tau kau man of ur word..tapi jgn shut the blog lah sak..yg sudah tu sudah lah..boring sak kalau takde blog kau..im serious..no jokeng..

Walid said...

Alamak, touching ah korang. Korang betul2 dah live up to the tag of trueblue2 ah.

Thanks ah. So aku will shut this down right before i leave here.

Anonymous said...

tapi ni last ah lid..

Anonymous said...

Wah hebat2. With friends like these...er who needs more friends...

Betul2, taik punye pasal pun mau gaduh ka? sudah lah tak payah shut down jadi next time kau nak berbual pasal man utd merepek leh go to this blog to remind kau of this "cracker of a game". hehe jokeng jokeng. Bad seriously. haha.

Walid said...

Bad seriously? Haha. Wah, ni baru betul punye da vinci code. Haha. Okay2. Noted.

Anonymous said...

We are back in Singapore! Miss the weather in AMS.....the buildings, 'snalls' ;-) & not to mention the sight of 'daun anggur' everywhere.........It was a splendid trip 'minus' "I Don't Know" and the other weirdos we met...Nonetheless, they made our trip more memorable.........hehe....C ya soon =)

Walid said...

Oh yar! Forgot to mention abt the weirdos! Haha. Lepak sey, so funny.