Friday, April 4, 2008

Tagboard Replies.

As you all know, to avoid 'fitna' (hehe), I have vowed not to tag on my tagboard anymore. Thus I'll use this entry to reply to some of the comments directed towards me, even those long ago ones!

Guardian Angle, I wished I could bring the imam back home too! I'm sure many gals are thinking the same.

Aizat, haha, points noted. However let me remind you, Kevin Keegan made his name as a player at Liverpool, but as a manager, he reached legendary status only for his work at Tyneside.

Meraa nam Joker and S.M, yes, that's the S'pore government for you. Did you for 1 second think that they were going to give more than they take? Haha. And yes, I can't argue with you about the barakah part.=)

Freeq, well done, pretty accurate predictions, though 1-0 and 2-1 have totally different implications considering the away goals rule.

Rhafizon, haha, Torres will score at Anfield next week, but Arsenal will stil turn Liverpool over (inside out and upside down might i add) in the return leg. Believe me. :p

Heeerrrrbody, things do not look good for us. Barca's playing like crap, seems like Man U might get to the final. This blog might just be reaching the end of its lifespan.

Golden Satellite, you're such a joker. You make me laugh, in a good way of course.

Karut Istimewa, nice of you to reappear.=)

Now for the real and long-awaited entry....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i pity you brother. to have to resort to this to reply to us. God is fair.

Anonymous said...

once again mighty liverpool had shown they are the best in europe.at anfield it will just be a stroll in e park.man u, no worries,remember last season after trashing roma they claim 2 be e best but they were walloped by milan. N there is only one english team tat can win in nou camp, mighty REDS.so come 21 may once again LIVERPOOL will bbe crown champions of europe AGAIN...