Sunday, April 6, 2008

Daylight Savings Time and Comments Moderation

Its daylights savings time here now, meaning that they pushed the clock forward by 1 hour, hence the time here is now 6, instead of 7 hrs earlier than in Singapore. This happens each year at the start of spring, and when it’s nearing winter, they will push the clock back by 1 hour again.

Exams are over for this block; honestly I do not know how well I will do, so I’ll only talk about it when I get my results, which is in 3 weeks time. School starts on Monday though, there is no break in between the blocks. Next block I’m doing 4 mods, so it’s gonna be be much heavier than what I’m doing now. But oh well, I need only a pass for every subject, since all mods done during SEP will be S/U(pass/fail option)-ed.

I’m really loving my time in Amsterdam, Alhamdulillaah.=) Fadhil and I were just talking about it just now, about how Amsterdam is such a peaceful, beautiful place. It’s so serene here; it’s almost like a modern village rather than a city. This, despite it being the capital of Holland. It is so lovely, really. But, I just wished I had applied for SEP together with 1 of my friends. This was a mistake on my part, not co-ordinating with my friends. It would be so much more fun than it already is now with them here. But, I believe things always happen for a reason.=)


And with regards to the impostor; I’m admitting defeat, and finally going to moderate my comments and lock my tagboard. Earlier, when advised by my friends and family to do so, I said I shall resist until religious or racial boundaries are transgressed, because I thought that would never happen (calling my sis a b**** wasn’t a smart move either). Well, I thought too highly of him I guess. If a Muslim can talk about God and Islam in the way he did, then I’m lost for words. Anyway I urge you all not to be worried about this guy: a wise man once told me,”Anjing kalau menyalak macam mana pun, gunung takkan runtuh (No matter how much a dog barks, a mountain will not crumble). Even more so, this is a toothless dog, who’s been barking a lot, but cannot bite. He asked for Latiff’s address on his blog with so much gusto, then backed off when Latiff asked him to call him. So don’t worry about him, he’s hiding his identity precisely because he knows he’s toothless. Well my bro, in case you rediscover your manhood, I’m scheduled to return to Singapore on 6th July at 4pm.

And this is specifically directed to my dear impostor friend; did you for one moment think that you’re gonna come to my blog, insult my family, my friends and their girlfriends, my (and yours I might add) religion, make me admit defeat and I will let you get away with it just like that? If you thought that you were having fun my friend, well, you’re in for a ride now.

For all my dear viewers, I had known who the impostor is long ago, about 5 days after he came to my blog I had matched the impostor’s IP address with this guy whom I suspected (with the help of my team of experts, chey!), and yes, my hunch was right. I just didn’t wanna reveal yet because I thought he deserved another chance, or 2 more, or 10 more. Well, his luck just ran out. Thus, for marketing purposes, hehe, I shall a mini-series on my blog via my entries,dubbed the IS (impostor series). I shall provide background stories as to why all these happened and gonna give new clues each time as to who it is (at my own time of course). I promise all shall be revealed, before I get back to Singapore! Just to get you guys to read my blog! Hahahaha.

Soccer stuff, Arsenal are out of the league title race. I never thought I would say this, but I hope Chelsea will pip Man U to the title. I still believe Arsenal will make it to the semis of the Champs League. Expect Pool to play anti-football on Tuesday, and by the way, I still feel Arsenal was robbed last week. Hleb was clearly fouled, and the ref had no reason not to give it, he was just 3 metres away!

Ladies and Gentlemen, now the fun really begins. =)

24 comments:

Hasanul Arifin said...

eh how u get to trace the IP address ar? I oso got dis irritating coward who comments on my blog but got no courage to declare who he or she is haha

Walid said...

Hassan, add me on msn. zahlid@hotmail.com. Witin a few minutes you will know the identity of the impostor. It should be the same as the one on my blog, since I don't know why, he seems to have an issue with you as well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lid,

Wow.... the last time i came to your blog was... like lama giler ah.. banyak benda yang telah happen eh... *i shall leave it at that*

By the way, eh kau balik 6th July eh? hahahaha... too bad ah kau..
Nasi minyak macam takkan rasa...
Aku pack aku makankan untuk kau ah...
Hahaha...

-ayu-

AizaT said...

baik ah... dah dpt tahu pun. sikit nye lama. but it was worth it. on a side note, liverpool will not play anti-football on her sacred ground, anfield. u want the kop fans to cry is it?! hahhahaah.
eh bro, looking forward to your mini-series... ahha macam band of brothers dok!!! OSCARSSS!!!

Walid said...

Ap ni korang, aku kat sini baru nak kahwin, bile aku kat spore semue tak kahwin! Haha. Ayu, kau nak aku publicise kat sini offcially tak? Kau leh save duit on a few cards =)

Walid said...

Aizat, Pool wlill not go through. Better believe it. Arsenal to win in extra time.

And yes, the mini-series will begin soon. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Haha, don't worry.........I'll wait for you to come back to have a grand wedding ;-) Coz I need you to bring the groom from AMS.....lol.......Intizar..........;-) ;-) ;-)

Walid said...

Haha. Standy pelamin, void deck, guests everything. 6th July I come down with the groom, straitaway bring to the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Haha... jangan ah... jangan tak publicize...

haha...

majlis aku insya-allah on the 6th July..(of this year, bukan next year.)

eh tapi kad jemputan mesti kasi, no matter what... tapi aku tak payah kasi kau ah... kau tak sempat datang..

hahaha... nanti aku post kat rumah kau..

-ayu-

Anonymous said...

Mere Shaadi Karoge???? Haha, I want my engagement ring first......Then wedding ring, so one of each hand ;-) Haha......btw Ayu, InsyaAllah we come to ur walimah before we fetch Walid ;-)

Walid said...

Haha, yes2, Ayu, next entry aku aku make an official announcement lah eh.

And Kak, no need engagement lah. Let's cut to the chase! Haha.

Anonymous said...

eh walid,

jangan susah susah... aku malu ah...

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA...

takper ah... nanti my fans all over the world dapat tahu macam mana???

Walid said...

Fans all over the world? Haha, i was wondering where the old Ayu went, nowadays kau mcm choose your words carefully, little nonsense talk etc. Haha. Now this is the Ayu i know! :p

Anonymous said...

haha... kau jangan ah... nanti aku start balik...

Classic:

Eh aku lapar ah..
Kau lapar?

Walid said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Since we're going old-school....

"Eh, kau dah?"

Anonymous said...

Jangan start ah.... haha!!!

tiba2 teringat satu orang....

~kalau kita di sekolah lambat...
ataupun di mpsh...~

* WEI, BALIK AH BALIK!!! *

or did that nyonya talk in english? lupa ah!

Anonymous said...

Nope she did speak in malay... because i clearly remembered "tambayang tambayang!" (sembahyang!)... and she also said "om dada om dada om! (we are so cool!)"... eh wait... i think those were said by someone else...

Anonymous said...

oioi... macam private chat nampak. anyway, since tagboard dah locked, sepaksa aku luahkan perasaan di sini. yet another pool and blues semis. we know how it turned out the last time... lid, fernando, fernando, fernando... haha, i got that from the highlights i watched with arab commentary. anw, he scored, hyypia too and gerrard and babel. abit too much for gunners i guess. i bet gunners fans are gunning for pools to be europe champions now.

AizaT said...

i told you right....how can liverpool play anti-football on the sacred ground of anfield. Only a liverpool fan can understand this. 4-2 brother.... it is now chelsea vs liverpool. and i reckon the final will be liverpool vs man u. so come on lid.... HAHAHHAHAH

Walid said...

Alamak, korang dah buat aku nostalgic ah. Terpakse letak 1 entry about TPJC days soon!

And yes Fiz and Aizat, Pool won. I got nothing to say except to wish you all the best. A sad day for football. (btw Fiz is it futbolcuyuz.com????)

Anonymous said...

TPJC entry satu lah!

kau kalau nk nanti gambar kite dgn sashi time 1st three months aku kasi lah..

sad day for soccer, tho I must say pool played well. arsenal, well a pale shadow to wad they potentially are, they were lack lustre with flashes of brilliance here and there but at the end of the day football is not about winning, it's about scoring goals.. hahaha..

we shall await tonight's game..

Anonymous said...

Wah, terkenang my JC times.......but guys I'm not from TPJC...haha.....but yeah miss those days! Miss watching the guy I admired in the foyer, eating in the canteen (with his bag on his back - yeah he's kinda nerd then...but he's a DR now).....really miss those days! Sigh.....wish I could go back in time.......... ;-( (I'm back ;-) )

Anonymous said...

once again pool have shown tat they r e best team in europe.hope 2 meet man u in e final 2 give a taste of their own medicine. long live liverpool.6 times champions of europe

Walid said...

Yes2, Pool did win. But they won't get pass the semis. #rd time's a charm, for Chelsea.