Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Sweetest Thing

I don't want to gush like a little girl, but I kind of can't help it. So just bear with this entry my friends.

The sweetest thing someone had ever done for me, by the sweetest person I've ever known. I've never had party my entire life, and for her to surprise me like that was, well, erm, incredible. I was really lost for words.

So many people came down, from NTU and SMU even, it was just overwhelming. I am hardly lost for words, but yesterday, I really didn't know what to say in my speech.

And, as I said yesterday, one of the greatest blessings I have in my life is to be surrounded by people who really love me; Shaza, my friends, my siblings, my parents, my Vortex mates, the NUS people, and my sister- I don't even want to start on my sister, I have to dedicate 1 entire entry, perhaps 1 entire blog just to show my appreciation for her.

To everyone who was there, or who wanted to be there but couldn't, thanks a lot. (And for those who could have been there but didn't, you shouldn't be at this blog) Only God can repay your kindness. And to someone especially, may He be with you every moment, every single day.

2 comments:

nana said...

hey wat party? nobody invited me to any party...is it becoz i'm too old?? *hides face* damn it...i need to go for botox sessions soon! *lol*
dun forget to blog from amsterdam bro..

Walid said...

Sorry sis, party was only for CURRENT undergrads! Hahaha...